Saige S-12 (SBS) "Cho Gun"
- Remove stock furniture, triggerguard, FCG
- Move trigger forward to original position
- Remove Side Rail
- Wield and clean up holes in receiver
- Remove Bolt Hold Open mechanism
- Cut, crown, thread barrel to 8 inches
- Shorten gas tube
- Re-port gas system (tuned to run Winchester AA)
- Modify Bolt Carrier/Gas Piston
- Modified Galil hand guard
- K-Var Warsaw buttstock
- Polish and Hone Bolt, Bolt Carrier, internals of receiver
- Dehorn Area Operator touches
- RD tuned G2 trigger
- Tromix Trigger Guard
- Krebs Retainer Plate
- S12 Phantom Flash Hider
- US Palm Grip
- Sandblast, Parkerize, Moly Resin finish.
*Pricing based on current S-12 prices
| AK100 Stock
| AK Triangle Stock
| Tromix Tri Railed HG
| Tromix Polymer HG
| JTE Magwell
With the new influx of virgin Yugo M-92 parts kits for a limited time we will be offering these unique Krinks using the triangle side folder stock instead of the standard underfolder. We have been running these guns for years with great results. The Yugo is different from most Krinks as it has a 10” barrel instead of the standard 8” barrel, this feature is a huge difference in bullet performance. With the 8” barrels; the 7.62 cartridge suffered ballistically and lost much of the penetrating power it is known for. The extra 2” of the Yugo 10” barrel makes a big difference here in bullet performance.
All parts are factory virgin parts we build them on NDS receivers using G-2 trigger groups, US Palm grip and US 4 piece flashider/booster. Available in black, tan and OD Moly Resin over park.
Russian Tula Krink
- Russian Tula Krink Kit
- US Made Chrome-lined Russian Spec RD barrel
- Sandblast/Parkerize and Norrell's Moly Resin Finish